Wright Way Contracting, LLC
Serving Saint George & Southern Utah Area
Your professional choice in the greater St George area for remodeling, interior and exterior painting, home improvements, maintenance, and repairs. We improve your home and build your dreams.
Residential, Commercial and Multi-Family.
ON TIME AND RELIABLE
St George Contractor
Wright Way Contracting -- Top Remodeling Contractor in St George and Surrounding Areas
If you live in St George, or one of the many surrounding residential communities such as Washington City, Santa Clara, Hurricane, Ivins, Toquerville, La Verkin, Springdale, Rockville, Pine Valley, Enterprise, Apple Valley, Virgin, Veyo, Leeds, Central, Dammeron Valley, New Harmony or Hildale, there is a good chance that we have provided remodeling services or painting projects on a site near you.
When you are ready to create or update that special indoor or outdoor living area to your exact specifications and taste, it’s time to call Wright Way Contracting.
The exterior of your home or building takes a lot of abuse from outdoor elements and gets much more wear and tear than the interior surfaces receive from your daily activities. Over the course of each year the exterior paint receives a beating from the heat of our scorching summers to the cool and sometimes cold winters, and from sun, wind, rain and pollution. All these things will quickly degrade your paint, splinter your siding and wood trim, and damage your doors. Any exterior painted surfaces will most likely need to be painted more often than your interior surfaces just to protect the structure and appearance of your home.
After the proper preparation is completed and the surfaces are primed, it will be necessary to apply two complete coats of excellent quality exterior paint for the best long-term results. Do not scrimp on paint quality. Excellent paint quality will last years longer than lesser paints.
When choosing the paint or stain, pay close attention to the types of surfaces being painted, such as concrete, stucco, wood or brick. Purchase the best quality of exterior paint that is recommended for the types of surfaces you will paint. And be sure the painter follows the manufacturer’s directions for best results.
Benefits of Having Your Home Painted
- Increases Property Value – According to real estate studies, new paint can significantly increase your home’s value and it certainly improves first impressions of any potential buyers. If you’re thinking about selling, a new paint job is essential to maximize your results.
- Boosts Curb Appeal – Your home’s exterior is the first thing neighbors and guests see when they arrive at your home. New paint will boost curb appeal and give your home updated style. Remember, “first impressions are lasting impressions.”
- Protects Exterior Surfaces – Painting exterior walls, trim and other surfaces will help protect your home from the outdoor elements that can cause structural damage. Paint also prevents grime and dirt from becoming embedded in exterior surfaces.
- Protects Interior Surfaces – Painting interior walls, ceilings and trim will help these areas hold up better under normal wear and tear. It will also protect surfaces from dirt, dust, grease, marks and stains that build up over time.
- Provides An Immediate Update – Painting provides and immediate refreshing update to all surfaces. Whether you keep the same colors or change to a new color scheme, a quality paint job immediately updates the surfaces and provides a clean, refreshed and new look and feel.
- Hides Imperfections – Painting both interior and exterior walls, ceilings and trim will help to cover imperfections or damages that are difficult to remove or repair, especially in older homes that often have plaster walls.
- Extends Siding Lifetime – Quality siding should last up to 50 years, but daily exposure to the elements can cut down on that lifetime. Painting can make siding look new again, increase its durability, and save you money from replacement siding.
Which Is The Right Paint?
- High Gloss
- Flat or Matte
Basement Finishing or Remodeling
We are a full-service remodeling contractor with over 20 years of experience and are specialized in understanding your goals and providing experienced professionals to accomplish the results in the best manner possible. Whether it’s remodeling your bathroom, kitchen, basement, outdoor areas or other living spaces or just refreshing a room, or your entire house, with a new coat of paint, we are a general contractor recognized for building excellence. We work with you to understand your needs, plan your project and then go to work to improve your home’s or office’s value and your quality of life. For small jobs or projects, we also have expertise in many different areas.
Wright Way Contracting has been in the construction, remodeling and maintenance for home owners, property managers and commercial clients for over two decades. We have worked nationally for all types of buildings and projects and have held a General Contractors License in California, New Mexico and currently hold one in Utah.
Remember to never hire any contractor for any job without checking their license and insurance. Here is a link to the Utah Department of Professional Licensing. You can use this link to search any contractor you are considering:
"I believe in business integrity. I believe in loving what you do because you are doing it to help people, share information, and educate yourself and others."
If you believe this too, let's work together to maintain your homes, build and remodel your dreams, and repair your commercial and residential property. -James Wright (Owner)
We handle small jobs, large jobs, and everything in between.
Call us today and let us help you with your renovation, construction or refinishing projects.